Apr 17, 2010

Ten Things

Although it's really too early for me to think about going home for a month, because it's 6am on a Saturday morning and I've been up for hours, I figure I can afford the diversion. So, I've been thinking about the things I can't WAIT to get home for, and the things I'll miss about PNG while I am there.

10 Things I Can't Wait For

  1. HOT showers
  2. Mexican food
  3. Leo
  4. unlimited high-speed internet
  5. online pizza ordering
  6. iPhone interaction
  7. air conditioning
  8. overnight delivery of materials/equipment
  9. Jessie
  10. kids and grandkids

10 Things I'll Miss While I'm Gone

  1. exotic bird calls in the morning
  2. no ringing phones
  3. neighbours waiting at the gate for me to arrive home from work
  4. hearing so many languages spoken each day
  5. polite interest when visiting areas/places frequented by locals
  6. not having to wear shoes
  7. not having to drive
  8. casual business attire [always]
  9. always being surrounded by lush greenery
  10. playing 'spoons' with the neighbours amid raucous laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment